Thursday, June 19, 2008

~ Tagged by Ro ~

Ever kissed anyone older than 30?
~ Yea, my parents.. ^^

Is your boyfriend or girlfriend a pain in the ass?
~ Currently single.. and AVAILABLE~ =P

Do you like the color green?
~ Yeap... Colour of Nature~ ^^

Are you in a relationship?
~ nope T-T

Ever eaten soap?
~ I try to rinsh my mouth wit soap before~ =P

Do you miss anyone?
~nope.. =.=

Is there some place you would like to visit?
~Hong Kong~ TV City~

Have you ever fell into a mud puddle?
~ i don't think so...

What song are u listening to?
~ None..

What are you scared of?
~ Bugs.. Lizard..

What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
~ juice~ ^^

Favorite alcoholic beverage?
~ Beer? =P

Do you own anything from American Eagle?
~ nope..

If you could own a monkey, would you?
~ Yea.. N i will named it Sun Goku.. I actually saw one monkey in the Pet Shop outside my house.. =P

Do you regret anything?
~ I regret i always do last minute works.. Muz gambateh next sem!! >.<

What are you excited about?
~ Tomorrow is my grandpa 90th Birthday and i gonna sing on stage!! =P

Are you an artist?
~ Yea.. I am a film maker~ ^^

Do you have an addiction?
~ Action and Comedy Films.. ^^

What you did for the last 2 days?
~ editing a video about biography of my grandpa for tomorrow his 90th Birthday~

What did you do last weekend?
~ Rushing like hell to do all my 11 of last minute asignments as last week was the final week.. =.=

Favorite swear word?
~ ... dunno.. i seldom swear..

Who do you love?
~ i love my family and myself~ ^^

Do you still love your latest ex?
~ nope... but my first ex.. just will still dreamt of her in my sleep sometimes..

Ever regret breaking up with someone?
~ my first ex... she really very nice, n i was very immature last time.. Haiz.. T.T

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
~ Yea.. last year.. i fall for a girl n hurt until i actually started smoking.. Luckily i woke up quit d..

What are you doing tomorrow?
~ Organise my Grandpa Birthday Dinner, singing on the stage, and much more.. ^^

What are you wearing right now?
~ T-shirt and pants..

Do you like anyone?
~ currently.. no..

Do you like to cuddle?
~ Sure~ ^^

Do you like your first name?
~ of cz... XD

Do you want summer vacation?
~ any vacation will do.. LOL

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
~ Of corz.. except i had weeds once before last year.. tasted sucks!! X(

When is your saddest day in your life?
~ forgotten d.. i already trained myself to forget every unhappy moments d.. ^^

When was the last time you told someone you love them?
~ once upon a time.. =.=

Who was the last person to tell you I love you?
~ none.. T.T

Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
~ myself..

Quick, think of a quote from a song?
~ 爱我别走, 这样自私的话我说不出口; 心痛泪流, 看着你微弱的呼吸到最后;最后请慢走, 想说一生曾拥有你我也足够; 百年之后, 我们约定在天上再聚头

What was the last thing you bought?
~ none..

Do you smoke cigarettes?
~ well, quit already.. ^^

No comments: