Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The day that I really piss off !!

This will gonna be the first negative post in my blog!

Today, i mean Wednesday, 7th May 2008. It was about 10am.
It is the day that the whole hostel, Desaria shut down all the electricity for maintainance.
I was too hot and had to wake up.
When i wake up, i heard alot of noice outside.
It was my housemate, from Indonesia, he was inviting his friend to the house.
After i wash up, i went to the fridge to take a Nutrigen, cultural milk drink, to drink. I drink it every morning as a habit.
But, I was so angry when i found out 1 of it was gone. It had 5 actually, yesterday i juz unpacked it and drink 1. Today, i was going to drink the white colour wan. But i found out it was gone! I totally piss out!! I wanted to straight away go and scold at him, but his frenz were there, so i respected him.

After that, 1pm i went down to eat lunch. At that time, i already show out my anger in all my action. I slammed the door hard, anger in my facial expression.

Today class was fun. learning about camera position, angle and effects for filming. But 1 thing too bad, the air-con was not opened. So, it still feel hot in the class. The class was located underground. But nevermind. At least the class is fun~ ^^

After get back from class, i checked on my fridge again. WTF!! one of my Nutrigen gone again!! I checked the rubbish-dump and saw the bottle in there. That's mean he drank it again!!! OMG!! I was totally pissed out and then i went in my room and write the MEMO of WARNING. The content is 'Please Do not take and use anything that do not belong to you'. At that time, he came back, i was totally pissed off!! I straight away ask him, did he drink my things? He said no, maybe is 1 of his frens. He said he only take my MILO and tea. I had checked it. He took almost 2/3 of the whole packet!! And he said will replace it for me. I said no need. I was piss off! Then, i went down to a stall and buy dinner to eat! Angry really made me hungry! I bought 3 fried chicken drumstick to eat! argh!! I gonna get fatter d~ Lolz~

Then when i came back, the Indonesian bought back the MILO and tea that he took from me. That time, my anger already cool down, not so angry d~

Later on, the new housemates, Iranians, came in~ I went into my room~ After that, i heard sumone is using my stove in a very rude way~ I went out to take a look~ WTF again!!! An Iranian, wearing juz only underwear was using my pot and stove to cook~ he did not knw how to use it, so he juz simply use it in a rude way~ I then help him to open it~ That time i was very very angry d~ After that, i went in my room~ Then i heard that sound how he opened the stove in a very rude way again~ I was so so piss off and i kept walking in and out juz to check on him~ I slammed my door very hard juz to show my anger!!! But he din care!!! Damn!!!


Later on, i saw him take everything, like my oil, salt and all the eggs in the fridge without asking permission!! He use it alot like it is their things!!! DAMN!!! After he cooked, i saw him cook in a rude way, open the fire very big, mess up the whole kitchen, etc etc!!! DAMN!!!!!


Later on, i found out they used my cup!!! This is the new cup that i had bought!!! Because I juz broke my old one!!!!! I never used it before!!!!! But they used it to drink Tequila, WTF!!!!!!!!!!



When they are cleaning their room as they move in, they sweep all the rubbish under the chair!!! WTF!!!!!!!


That time, i already very piss off and very very very angry!!!!!!!! I try to cool down by taking a shower but i still very angry!!!


Then i went in my room, wrote all the rules in this house!! First rule is 'SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR HOUSEMATE!!' Then i paste it on the wall in the living room!!!

Tomorrow, i gonna keep all my stove, gas, and everything!! I wont let them use it again!!
Also, i gonna complain on them tomorrow!! All the old housemate here, include the Indonesian are also hate them!!


Just nw, 2am, outside there was silence, i knw they asleep d, so, i planned to go keep all my things and locked my cabinet. When is opened it, WTF!!!!!!!!!! The stupid Iranian took all my packet drinks, including the tea and the MILO that the Indonesian return me few hours ago!!! Look in the photo, u can see the right side of the lower cabinet is empty!!! U can see a MEMO of rules that i pasted down there!!! Damn them!!!!!!


I dun care!!! I cant stand them d!!! I want to complain them tomorrow in the office!! I want them to move away!!! i dunwan them to be my housemate already although they juz move in the first day!!! Damn KURANG AJAR!!!
Arghhhhh!!!! Tat's all for today!!! I had enough!! Tomorrow i sure complain on them!! Wait for my news!!

6 comments:

~ Nana ~ said...

chill la... hope they get kicked out of ur room.. LOL~

Nelson Chow said...

Haiz, already 2 day past. They havent clean up the mess~ Summore, they wearing shoes around the house. It is becoming dirty since they moved in~ Nevermind la~ Give them another chance first~ I will ask them to clean up the mess~ If next time dirty again, i sure complain till they moved out~

One more thing, lucky they not my roommate~ we share the same house, not same room~ Luckily~ ^^

Peace v^-^v

Carmen Kar Woon ^^, said...

kasihan~

Anonymous said...

SWT...Having a bad time there huh.

If the memo din't work, HIGHTLIGHT them with Highlighter....haha

fzelemet said...

fuc* them la......dono how to scold...let me teach u la.....can come to ask me...i lov to teach u...hehe

Nelson Chow said...

Haiz, a week had past~ Their attitude still same~ Juz i had locked all my cabinet already~ They all had bought their own stove or pot d~
But 1 thing i hate, is they wearing shoes in house, i had sticks memo there, but they burnt it~ Damn~ Always, they will take off shoes when i was in living room~ if i not there, they juz straight away come in with shoes~ and their stupid friends, always come and knock the door very rude way and when i opened, their attitude are very shit~ Haiz, dun care d, wat to do~